We welcome you to this fabulous event with more than 700 activities for whisky lovers, aficionados and connoisseurs from all over the world!
The festival is run in different venues in the Speyside region, home to more than 51 distilleries and located between Aberdeen and Inverness.
Running since 1999 and now in its 22nd edition it has something for everyone to enjoy!
This year will be from April 28th till May 4th and here at Clausel Tours we have special deluxe packages we are delighted to offer you:
- Silent auctions with more than 200 rare whiskies where to have your pick!
- Tailored Luxury Tours from your hotel to the main distilleries where you will be greeted with the traditional Scottish history and guided into the wonders of whisky and even craft your own blend to take home!
- Enjoyable picnics in the Glenlivet estate surrounded by its natural beauty and the River Avon!
- Fun and convivial Ceilidhs to meet other whisky lovers, learn a Scottish tune or two and dance the night away accompanied by great live music, and a dram or two!
- Gourmet dinners in the best distilleries with members of the whisky founding families: Glenfiddich and more!
- Guided visits and walks with knowledgeable local guides to Celtic monasteries, Munros and botanical marvels.
We Offer Guided Tours on The Whisky Trail departing from Aberdeen or Inverness.
We offer customized tours where every detail is carefully crafted to provide you with an amazing experience in this beautiful region full of lore and whisky!
We can add 2-3 day extensions to our Classic Whisky Trail Packages and offer you many insights into how to make your journey a truly memorable one!
We have specialised in creating itineraries for Solo Female Travellers to the Speyside region and have special events for Whisky lovers created by Our Female Whisky Ambassadors Associates where you will enjoy a dram or two and reflect as to why women experience whisky differently!
Please contact us for more information.